My Journey

Jul 26, 2011

Stocking up for Ramadhan

While I was planning vey hard to ensure enough EBM stock for achik during the Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah, Allah had a better plan for me.  The one week stay in the hospital had managed to slow down the outflow of the EBM stock while adding up a few oz more.  Right after coming back from the hospital, I have a total of 206.5 oz in the freezer, Alhamdulillah.  However, due to the laziness that set in lately, a significant amount had been used.

Based on a simple level 1 primary school mathematics calculation, I need at least 160 oz of EBM stock to survive this Ramadhan, assuming that
  1. Achik's daily consumption stays at 16 oz and
  2. My daily production drops to only 8 oz a day inclusive of the wee hours pumping (the worst case that I dare to think of)
There will be about of 20 working days in Ramadhan (raya count down eyh?) and we will hit our second second milestone on the Hari Raya when achik turns 1, Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...