My Journey

Aug 3, 2011

Welcoming Ramadhan with 164 oz

Ramadhan kareem !!! 

Every Ramadhan, year after year, we pray that the Ramadhan be the best Ramadhan ever for us.  So does this year although it is extremetly challenging like never before to face Ramadhan single handedly.  May Allah give me the strength to make it the best Ramadhan ever, aamiin.

As part of Ramadhan preparation, I did EBM stock counting last night, which found a total of 164 oz of frozen and fresh EBM.  Barely exceeding the targeted 160 oz needed for Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah.  It is my duty now to work hard to collect a minimum of 8 oz a day.  I only managed to express 9 oz on the first day of Ramadhan and the same amount on the second day.  So very close to the bottom line of 8 oz a day and it is only the second day!  I dare not contemplating about what would possibly be the yields in the coming days.

As if understanding her mama's apprehension, achik consumed only 12 oz during the past two days.  Actually, she has been showing the pattern of 12 oz a day for the last couple of weeks.  Since I return home earlier than usual in the month of Ramadhan, the chance of saving the last bottle is higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...