My Journey

Jun 11, 2012

Power pumping our way to Ramadhan 1433H

Time flies.  It is already Rejab now.  Sya'ban will be here in no time, followed by Ramadhan.  Achik will hit 2 years old this Ramadhan and I put 19th Ramadhan as the last milestone of our breastfeeding journey.  Just like last year, when Ramadhan is approaching, my concern about EBM stock for Achik is also growing.  Alhamdulillah, I managed to reach the targeted 160 oz last year, which were hardly used due to the number of leaves taken as a result of Achik hospitalisation series.  Achik is currently taking only 6 oz a day.  So, I am targetting half of the last year amount for the coming Ramadhan, i.e. 80 oz of EBM, assuming minimum daily production of 2 oz (so pathetic) during the holy month.

After successful experience with power pumping before, I believe that power pumping is the only way that works for me.  So, I am going to go back to the power pumping routine starting from tomorrow until the last day of Sya'ban.  Hopefully the perseverance will last longer this time.  In the mean time ...  3 more days of fasting to repay :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...