My Journey

Dec 24, 2010

There is always the first ...

Finally ...  A blog that I can call my own :)  Hoping that this blog can become a medium where I can share and exchange useful information on anything about life, especially with other mamas out there who are in the same shoe as I am, that is:

  • Working full time,
  • No helper/maid (whatever you call her) and have no intention of having one,
  • Blessed with a responsible, but super duper busy other half who is not at home most of the time,
  • Children well being is always the primary agenda.
My warmest welcome to you.  Hopefully we can share tips (and tricks?), experience, best practices and et cetera that make life easier, more manageable and less stressful to lead because Life is ... short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...