My Journey

Dec 26, 2018

Research attachment at Odense, Denmark

Wow.  So many incomplete posts in the draft list.  An evidence of how little time I have for the blogging activity.  I hope this one goes through.

Looks like we're ending 2018 in Denmark, or more specifically, in the plane.  It has been almost two months since we landed here, the first time for us all.  This time, for a longer period of time and commitment, unlike our previous trips.

I am serving a two-month research attachment at the Center for Energy Informatics, University of Southern Denmark, which is coming to its end.  Life has been great, and colourful here, though dull at times.  You come to work ...  So ...

A personal achievement for me too, as I have never had experience working with international research team.  Looking forward to complete my work here and further collaboration in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...