My Journey

May 11, 2012

Eventful May

Year after year, May has always been a month that is full of events for us.  12th May is my mum's birthday.  17th May is Cik Mi's birthday.  20th May is our wedding anniversary.  21st May is Along's birthday.  In addition to these, we attended a 2D1N night family day event in Ipoh last weekend.  Tomorrow, I have to work (urggh!!!).  Sunday the 13th, wedding reception of a colleague to be held in KL.  Next weekend, there will be a 2D2N outdoor program that I have to attend.  But I will have to come back earlier because 20th May is Angah's kindergarten sports day.  Phew.  My hands are full already.

1 comment:

  1. sisi nanti email alin details yer utk conway ini - azlin.mohdatan@gmail.com
    http://alinalancontest.blogspot.com/2012/03/miakididdles-giveaway-cabaran-penyusuan.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...