My Journey

Mar 2, 2024

Spotless journey update 1

I started this journey to spotless face some time in November 2021.  I don’t consistently update about the progress as I didn’t really see much of it.  I didn’t have the time to really care about the spots during Hajj and then busy adapting to the middle eastern weather at the new place.  After some time, I resumed the spotless skincase routines, adding new dark spot serum and mosturiser that I’ve never tried before because they’re not available in Malaysia.

After more than two years, I think the improvement is becoming visible.  Photo on the left is the condition at the start of the journey and the one on the right is the condition now.  I’ve tried almost everything.  Products that contain Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, Tranexamic acid, Vitamin C, Salicylic and Glycolic acids.  So, I don’t really have a regime that I can recommend.

Then (left) and now (right)

Hopefully it will be gone completely soon.  I don’t mind waiting for another two years for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...