My Journey

Jan 10, 2017

Everybody Goes to School

Crazy.  Four posts in 2014.  Three in 2015 and two in 2016.  What a waste of blog space :)

2017 certainly marks a new beginning.  Achik, my youngest little one, starts school.  Now the house is empty and in complete silence as early as 7 a.m.  Oh my.  How I miss those times when they were small and running about the house around the clock.

I know this time will come.  And there will be time when they have all grown up and perhaps leaving the house.  I shouldn't feel sad.  My mum has gone through the cycle.  So will I.  But I do have this feeling of emptiness.  Something that had gone, and will never come back.

Wish you all the best, Along, Angah & Achik.  I love you so much.

Apples of my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...