My Journey

Mar 31, 2014

Bluest Monday ever

I was hesitated this morning.  To go or not to go to the office.  Yes. I have, sometimes, that kind of privilege.  How nice.  No, I am not a businesswoman.  Well, eventually here I am.  In the office.  Sigh.

There wasn't any entry in February.  It's the last day of March today and I am not going to let March passes by without any entry.  There are many things happening indeed.  First of all, was the hot and dry season which ended some time in the middle of March.  My flower plants were struggling to survive.  They made it, Alhamdulillah.  Some barely.  And then there was this hot and still on going stories, speculations, discussions and debates on the whereabouts of MH370 that went missing since the 8th of March 2014.  I hope the passengers and crews are still alive somewhere.  I hope that they will return safely.  I believe that this whole thing is beyond electrical failure or engine malfunction or the like.  I am in the same boat with those who think that this is conspiracy.  And that one day it will reveal itself.  Hopefully soon.

And also the sad news from Egypt where 529 Muslim Brotherhood members were sentenced to death in a very unfair trial.  The time has come, where Allah will just let the thaghuts do whatever that they wish so that they will be caught red handed on the judgment day.  As said in the holy Quran.  As muslims, just don't stop praying and trying as much as we can.  The world is coming to its end.  Equip ourselves and be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...